Cooks for 55 minutes
Serves 16 people or 1 Serious Cheesecake lover!
- 1-½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-2 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 eggs
- HEAT – oven to 325° F
- MIX – graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT – cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended, Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE – 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
A little slice really goes a long way. If you’re not a pure Cheesecake Lover (like me) feel free to top with strawberries, Blueberries, Chocolate sauce or any other creative toppings..Download the Recipe